× Members

Changing date of ESA Assessment

More
11 years 7 months ago #93771 by billkruse
Replied by billkruse on topic Re:Changing date of ESA Assessment
All is not sweetness and light however. The latest appointment was cancelled just like the others and luckily I got sent a letter confirming cancellation too, something that doesn't always happen. Then the DWP write to me threatening to cut off my benefits if I can't give a good reason for not attending. They got informed by Atos I'd not attended. I've sent off a copy of the cancellation letter to the DWP and hope they'll accept it. I've rung Atos and got a personal apology from the girl who told the DWP I'd not attended, she says no-one told her the situation. Worrying, all this. I was a bit worried too the Freepost envelope supplied for my reply by the DWP would mysteriously disappear in the post so I asked at the Post Office how I could prove I'd sent it. Turns out the PO have a a method for this so you can get proof of postage even with a Freepost envelope. I thought I'd pass that along!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.