× Members

Put in Support group without medical!

• MissT
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #94298 by MissT
After receiving the dreaded brown envelope I have been put in the Support Group without undergoing a medical!, I completed the ESA form and after following closely the advice this forum gave about giving as much evidence possible which I feel was the reason why i wasn't asked for the medical, my envelope weighed a tonne!. I asked for all copies of Consultants letters from the GP's, lists of Hospital Admissions, Lists of medication and I also included a brief summary of what my everyday was like over a 24 hour period with what I encounter. What was most surprising was that I received my response in just under 4 weeks! Thank you so much for the help from the information on this site, I couldn't have done it without you!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94301 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Put in Support group without medical!
Good news! Thank you for letting us know, and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.