× Members

ESA DATES CONFUSION

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #94671 by mrbluesky57
ESA DATES CONFUSION was created by mrbluesky57
My ESA85A report date is dated 14th February 2012. However I was transferred from IB to ESA Cont Support Group on April 20th 2012. Stating I could? be considered for return to work in 12 months time. So I understand that I will either get a ESA50 or a medical? Is the 12 months taken from the ESA85A date? If that is the case will I survive until 2013? Many thanks for your help and all the mods time they put in. My daughter has handled everything for me and has found this site a great help. Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94674 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA DATES CONFUSION
mrbluesky wrote:

My ESA85A report date is dated 14th February 2012. However I was transferred from IB to ESA Cont Support Group on April 20th 2012. Stating I could? be considered for return to work in 12 months time. So I understand that I will either get a ESA50 or a medical? Is the 12 months taken from the ESA85A date? If that is the case will I survive until 2013? Many thanks for your help and all the mods time they put in. My daughter has handled everything for me and has found this site a great help. Thank you.

The 12 months will be counted from your date of Transfer (20/12/12), however, you should expect to receive a new ESA50 a couple of months in advance of this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.