× Members

esa tryburnel

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #96282 by valerie
esa tryburnel was created by valerie
i have my tryburnel on the 27 dec could any one tell me wot i need to take i have2 letters from my doctor 1 from my consulnt 1 from my nice and the one i sent in to discree with the atos medical as some of the things put down did not happen and missed out inportant things that did happen getting verry nervis can any help
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #96286 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa tryburnel
valerie wrote:

i have my tryburnel on the 27 dec could any one tell me wot i need to take i have2 letters from my doctor 1 from my consulnt 1 from my nice and the one i sent in to discree with the atos medical as some of the things put down did not happen and missed out inportant things that did happen getting verry nervis can any help

You need to send these documents to the Tribunal Service as soon as possible quoting your Appeal Reference number.

Tribunal panels really do not like having additional evidence submitted on the day of the hearing, however, given the timescales and obviously the Christmas period, you should also take a copy of these documents with you to the hearing, if you can take five copies, even better; one each for the panel member, one for the DWP Presenting Officer, should one actually be there, one for yourself and a spare.

If you have not already done so, have a look at our Appeals FAQs

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/appeals-faq

and the following Fact Sheet

Disability Rights UK Factsheet - Appeals and reconsiderations

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #96289 by valerie
Replied by valerie on topic Re:esa tryburnel
thanks i have sent them to the wellfare rights and thay are meeting me on monday before the hearing its just that you here so many things its upsetting like its importint to know how to dress and how you got there i suffer fromcronic deprison anxienty stress seitiska thryod propblems also i cant spell this is just making me worse any advice thanks
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 4 months ago #96292 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa tryburnel
valerie wrote:

thanks i have sent them to the wellfare rights and thay are meeting me on monday before the hearing its just that you here so many things its upsetting like its importint to know how to dress and how you got there i suffer fromcronic deprison anxienty stress seitiska thryod propblems also i cant spell this is just making me worse any advice thanks

Don't forget that the Monday would be Christmas Eve.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 4 months ago #96294 by valerie
Replied by valerie on topic Re:esa tryburnel
sorry gordon its the 17 this monday

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.