× Members

Requested the ESA85A and ESA72

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #96284 by pamela
Requested the ESA85A and ESA72 was created by pamela
I was awarded the support group ESA for two years until 2014 Nov,date decision made was this Nov.

I decided to ask for the above forms because i think i fit at least two of the support group criteria but because i did not have to go for a medical am not sure which criteria they have based my award on.

I am worried this could trigger another ESA50 to me even though it's only a month since i was awarded the ESA[ I was previously in reciept of IB] The ESA is not payable until this month.
Was it my right to request the above forms and is there a likely chance i will have to fill in an ESA form in again within a month of the original decision just because i asked for their decision forms.
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #96287 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Requested the ESA85A and ESA72
pamela s wrote:

I was awarded the support group ESA for two years until 2014 Nov,date decision made was this Nov.

I decided to ask for the above forms because i think i fit at least two of the support group criteria but because i did not have to go for a medical am not sure which criteria they have based my award on.

I am worried this could trigger another ESA50 to me even though it's only a month since i was awarded the ESA[ I was previously in reciept of IB] The ESA is not payable until this month.
Was it my right to request the above forms and is there a likely chance i will have to fill in an ESA form in again within a month of the original decision just because i asked for their decision forms.
Thanks.

You are perfectly entitled to request these reports, and there is absolutely no reason why doing so should trigger an early assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 4 months ago #96288 by pamela
Replied by pamela on topic Re:Requested the ESA85A and ESA72
Thank you Gordon.
I'll wait and see for the forms then at least i'll have it in writing when my reviews due.
Thanks for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.