× Members

How do I access my old posts

• pjd
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #96805 by pjd
How do I access my old posts was created by pjd
Hi there,

Hope everyone had a nice xmas. I am looking to access my old posts as I cannot remember what was said in them. Particularly looking for the one with the atos email address and telephone number in it.

Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #96807 by
Replied by on topic How do I access my old posts

pjd wrote: Hi there,

Hope everyone had a nice xmas. I am looking to access my old posts as I cannot remember what was said in them. Particularly looking for the one with the atos email address and telephone number in it.

Thanks.

Hi pjd,

Gordon should be able to advise on accessing your old posts.

Here are the ATOS details that you were looking for :

Phone : 0113 230 9175. Or E-Mail : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

More
11 years 4 months ago #96811 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How do I access my old posts
pjd

You can search the forum by using the search link link which appears at the top of each topic or the topic list, then follow the search the forum from this link link on the new page.

By using your forum name (pjd) in the Search by user name field, you can get a list of your previous posts.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris