× Members

i have been put into the support group

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #97011 by badgirl
just to say thank you with help of b&w i have migrated from i ib to esa with just filling out the eas50 form. no medical and put into the support group. just to say i am still in shock its its also down to collecting lots of medical reports and all the information from the members and mods thank yo
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #97014 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic i have been put into the support group
That is great news Carol, thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 4 months ago #97017 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic i have been put into the support group

carol jones wrote: just to say thank you with help of b&w i have migrated from i ib to esa with just filling out the eas50 form. no medical and put into the support group. just to say i am still in shock its its also down to collecting lots of medical reports and all the information from the members and mods thank yo

That is great news CJ !!! :woohoo:

Well done and thanks for letting us know.

Thank you also for your kind comments regarding B&W. :)

If you wish to know the recommended length of the SG award before reassessment, (the prognosis) you can ring up the benefits office number, on your SG award letter and request a copy of the ESA85A medical report.This should contain the prognosis, and give an indication as to how and why you were placed into the SG.

We advise that you back up any verbal request in writing.

See : ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

&

ESA Forms

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.