× Members

esa paper work

• Gilbert Boyle
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #97045 by Gilbert Boyle
esa paper work was created by Gilbert Boyle
I have received once again ESA50 to fill in. This will be the third time that I have had to do this, and on my last Atos medical I received 0 points. I took my case to tribunal and went to my local CAB office for help with my appeal. Sad to say they let me down by not sending in any of the evidence that I had supplied to them for the appeal. Also I was not informed till the day of the tribunal that this had happened.Never the less I won my appeal on my own receiving 18 points.My question to everybody is should I send a copy of the tribunal showing that I had won my case getting 18 points.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #97046 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa paper work

GB wrote: I have received once again ESA50 to fill in. This will be the third time that I have had to do this, and on my last Atos medical I received 0 points. I took my case to tribunal and went to my local CAB office for help with my appeal. Sad to say they let me down by not sending in any of the evidence that I had supplied to them for the appeal. Also I was not informed till the day of the tribunal that this had happened.Never the less I won my appeal on my own receiving 18 points.My question to everybody is should I send a copy of the tribunal showing that I had won my case getting 18 points.

It can do no harm to include the decision notice, but remember, that the Tribunal would have only considered your condition as it was at the time of the Decision you appealed, so for the notice to have releveance, you will also need to show that your condition has not improved or has deteriorated since that date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilbert Boyle

More
11 years 4 months ago #97047 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa paper work
GB

I notice that your forum name may also be your real name, you can chaneg this by following the instructions in the following FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilbert Boyle

• bro58
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #97050 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa paper work
As you are new to the Forum, you may wish to read : Welcome to Benefits and Work

Instead of using the paper ESA50 that you have received through the post, you may wish to consider :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire .

Whilst referring to our : ESA Claims Guides , 3rd and 4th links down.

Please see also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Where to get advice?

You may also wish to review all our : ESA FAQ’s

The main thing to remember when filling in this ESA50, is to treat it just as you would if it was the first one.

Do not assume that the ATOS HCP or The DWP Decision Maker will know anything regarding your current limitations.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris