× Members

Wrag group appeal

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97205 by Alison
Wrag group appeal was created by Alison
Am very distressed to be placed in WRAG group after conversion from I.B. 18 months, although that only means 12 months. Have mental health difficulties and have been receiving I.B. for 11 years. Dreading work related activities and interviews. Will be appealing. Does anybody have any advice please?

Yes, I did use your guides and have depended on them for years. Dread to think what the result would be without them.

Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97218 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Wrag group appeal
The first thing to realise is that this is not totally bad news - ATOS/DWP have acknowledged that you are not well enough to work, so that is one step forward.

We have lots of help for people who wish to appeal. Firstly you should request the appropriate paperwork from DWP and read through out FAQs and guides

ESA claims and appeals

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

How long do I have to appeal?

Qualifying for the Support Group

How to submit an appeal

What will I be paid while I appeal?

Is there any risk to challenging a decision?

Do I have to attend WFIs while I appeal?

Where to get advice?

When you have read through these, please come back to this tread if you have any futher questions - you might like to mark this as a favourite to make it easier to find again.

Good luck!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.