× Members

esa revised in my favour then told was revised in

• Kelly
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97237 by Kelly
Hi,I am a newbe to this forum and was wondering if I can get some advice on my recent esa appeal case.
Just to clarify I have been appealing to the tribunal after getting turned down bt atos,and dwp just recently 5th january I receive a letter from the tribunal stating my esa appeal and been revised by a dm appeals officer to a more favoirable one and now my appeal will lapse.you can only imagine how delighted I was as I followed all the guidelines available on the forum.my releif however wasn't to last as they have now informed me the dwp had made an error by sending the tribunal clerk the wrong information and now my appeal will be re opened.
Was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so I would bee pleased to receive any advice you may be able to share with me.
I do have a cab advisor who I will be seeing in a weeks time.
Thanks kell 13 :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97241 by Gordon

Kelly wrote: Hi,I am a newbe to this forum and was wondering if I can get some advice on my recent esa appeal case.
Just to clarify I have been appealing to the tribunal after getting turned down bt atos,and dwp just recently 5th january I receive a letter from the tribunal stating my esa appeal and been revised by a dm appeals officer to a more favoirable one and now my appeal will lapse.you can only imagine how delighted I was as I followed all the guidelines available on the forum.my releif however wasn't to last as they have now informed me the dwp had made an error by sending the tribunal clerk the wrong information and now my appeal will be re opened.
Was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so I would bee pleased to receive any advice you may be able to share with me.
I do have a cab advisor who I will be seeing in a weeks time.
Thanks kell 13 :unsure:

Without any sight of your paperwork or the letters, anything we might suggest would be pure speculation, but I am wondering if the revision was incorrect or did not actually result in a more favourable decision.

You need to get your rep to talk to the Tribunal Service to find out what has actually happened.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.