× Members

please help which forms do i need to ask for with

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97247 by badgirl
please help which forms do i need to ask for with regards to the imformation that the dwp hold on myself. i am sure if it data of protection or freedom of information. also could you provide the link to the form . thank you
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #97251 by Gordon

carol jones wrote: please help which forms do i need to ask for with regards to the imformation that the dwp hold on myself. i am sure if it data of protection or freedom of information. also could you provide the link to the form . thank you

Have a look at the following for specific information you might want to ask for

DLA Medical – What forms to ask for?

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Or simply ask for all information in your file.

You can make a formal request by submitting a Subject Access Request

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claim...eneral-benefits-info

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.