× Members

Confused Sending additional info.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97248 by Little Jim
Confused Sending additional info. was created by Little Jim
I have completed my ESA50 form.
On the letter sent with form (QR1 08/12) It states "Please do not send Medical Statements with your questionnaire, send them to the Jobcentre plus office"
On the ESA50 03/11 Form it says, "Send them with questionnaire" What do i do?

Also i have been told by Job centre plus that i will be sent to Cambridge or Luton for a medical.
If Cambridge which is 40 miles away can i refuse or charge them taxi fare?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97259 by
Replied by on topic Confused Sending additional info.

Little Jim wrote: I have completed my ESA50 form.
On the letter sent with form (QR1 08/12) It states "Please do not send Medical Statements with your questionnaire, send them to the Jobcentre plus office"
On the ESA50 03/11 Form it says, "Send them with questionnaire" What do i do?

Also i have been told by Job centre plus that i will be sent to Cambridge or Luton for a medical.
If Cambridge which is 40 miles away can i refuse or charge them taxi fare?

Hi LJ,

The "Medical Statements" that they are refering to are fit notes/Med 3's (sick notes), not any other medical statement, report or letter that you may wish to submit as evidence with the ESA50.

With respect to your other query, you should make any requests regarding a Home Assessment, or the need for a Taxi door to door in your ESA50.

You should not have to travel more than 90 minutes each way to and from a face to face, (If one is deemed necessary).

You can only get reimbursment for Taxi fare if it is pre arranged and agreed with ATOS.

Please see their Q & A's dealing with this issue, here :

www.atoshealthcare.com/claimants/faq#4

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by .

More
11 years 3 months ago #97262 by Little Jim
Replied by Little Jim on topic Confused Sending additional info.
Hi bro58

Thank you for that.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.