× Members

thanks esa apeal

• treeman
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #97249 by treeman
thanks esa apeal was created by treeman
hi,

just wanted too say thanks so much for your guides and info which I used for my esa appeal.
a woman telephoned me on sunday too say I had been placed in the support group! see said that the letter conferming this will take about 3 weeks to arrive. what a relief that was for me!

cheers once again!

treeman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #97253 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic thanks esa apeal

treeman wrote: hi,

just wanted too say thanks so much for your guides and info which I used for my esa appeal.
a woman telephoned me on sunday too say I had been placed in the support group! see said that the letter conferming this will take about 3 weeks to arrive. what a relief that was for me!

cheers once again!

treeman

Congratulations on the award, so even the DWP are now working weekends :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: treeman

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97255 by RH2012
Replied by RH2012 on topic thanks esa apeal
well done. I have just recieved my letter informing me of being placed in the WRAG, and i need to appeal to be in support group.

Any advice?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 3 months ago #97256 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic thanks esa apeal
That is very good news, Treeman, thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about the B+W guides :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 months ago #97258 by MSCarer
Replied by MSCarer on topic thanks esa apeal
Hi - great news! Did she mention on what grounds you had been placed in the SG?

More
11 years 3 months ago #97276 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic thanks esa apeal

RH2012 wrote: well done. I have just recieved my letter informing me of being placed in the WRAG, and i need to appeal to be in support group.

Any advice?

Please start a new topic if you are looking for advice, as I only picked up your post by accident!

The first thing to consider is whether you meet one of more of the descriptors for the Support Group

Qualifying for the Support Group

If you believe that you do then then you need to lodge an appeal

How long do I have to appeal?

How to submit an appeal

Our ESA Appeal guide is on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

You should also review the following FAQs

Is there any risk to challenging a decision?

Disability Rights UK Factsheet - Appeals and reconsiderations

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

Do I have to attend WFIs while I appeal?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.