× Members

should i complete a review form ?

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #97672 by reds123
should i complete a review form ? was created by reds123
hi all, i have recentley returned my esa50 form (4th jan) so i know i am being migrated onto esa from icb and is, i just have to wait and see which group they put me in, but today i have received a review form for my income support. it is a 34 page form to complete and they say its all about my claim and to see if i am getting the correct amount of benefit, but it has come from a benefit integrity centre and that is what concerns me, what is an integrity centre? should i just send the form back to them and inform them i am in the process of being transfered to esa from is and have completed an esa50 form or do i need to fill this form in aswell. they want the form back by 30 jan so not long to fill it in and i have only just got over filling the esa50 form. any advise please.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #97676 by
Replied by on topic should i complete a review form ?

stokie dave wrote: hi all, i have recentley returned my esa50 form (4th jan) so i know i am being migrated onto esa from icb and is, i just have to wait and see which group they put me in, but today i have received a review form for my income support. it is a 34 page form to complete and they say its all about my claim and to see if i am getting the correct amount of benefit, but it has come from a benefit integrity centre and that is what concerns me, what is an integrity centre? should i just send the form back to them and inform them i am in the process of being transfered to esa from is and have completed an esa50 form or do i need to fill this form in aswell. they want the form back by 30 jan so not long to fill it in and i have only just got over filling the esa50 form. any advise please.

Hi sd,

These review forms can be sent out at random from Benefit Integrity Centres. It is highly likely that they are not even aware that you are currently being migrated over to ESA.

My best advice would be to fill it in and return it by the date given, to avoid any problems with your payments.

You will continue to receive IB and IS until a decision is made on your ESA entitlement, which could be weeks/months from now.

Further, the questions regarding your financial circumstances will still be pertinent, if you are successfully migrated to ESA, as you would receive CB ESA with an IR ESA top up. (as you receive IB + IS top up now)

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

More
11 years 2 months ago #97680 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic should i complete a review form ?
thanks bro, i will make a start on the form now then to try and get it done in time, perhaps when this is filled in they could send me another form for my dla to pip transfer, my head is done in with all these forms.

• T1212
11 years 2 months ago #97709 by T1212
Replied by T1212 on topic should i complete a review form ?
Hi SD

I received one of these A2 forms back in December, filled it it adn returned it on 15th Dec. Got a letter on Friday stating that my IS will remain the same as my circumsgtances hadn't changed.

Its a little concerning when you see Benefit Integrity Centre on the envelope.

T1212

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.