× Members

No payment in Bank

More
11 years 3 months ago #97688 by chrissy v
No payment in Bank was created by chrissy v
Hi all,

I,ve just had to ring DWP about no payment going into my bank today as it should, spoke to someone who explained that an update is required because of payment changes in April, so they are going to ring back tomorrow for whatever information they require, and the said person has had to email an in house dept for an immediate payment to be put into my bank. just thought i,d inorm the forum in case anyone else has had the same thing happen to them.

CV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #97691 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic No payment in Bank
Thanks Chrissie, I hope this is soon sorted out for you!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 months ago #97693 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic No payment in Bank
Me to Mrs H because £ 142 a fortnight goes a really long way especially this weather when heating needs to be on day and night :)

• bro58
11 years 3 months ago #97697 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic No payment in Bank

chrissy v wrote: Me to Mrs H because £ 142 a fortnight goes a really long way especially this weather when heating needs to be on day and night :)

Hi CV,

Members did make us aware of problems with payments of ESA not going into the bank, a week or so ago : www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...id=10&id=96528#97126

Obviously can't say if this is the same issue in your case.

bro58

More
11 years 3 months ago #97701 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic No payment in Bank
Hi Bro58,

Well this has something to do with the annual benefit rise in April from what i can gather, unless iv,e really lost the plot which would be understandable with all whats going on at the moment.

CV

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.