× Members

DLA1 ADULT October 2011 form Question

• leerg1980
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97722 by leerg1980
DLA1 ADULT October 2011 form Question was created by leerg1980
Throughout the form on various questions it will ask 'how often?' & 'how long each time?'
Ive cracked the how long each time by answering in minutes, but the how often is confusing me, do i enter number(s) e.g 7 for seven days or do i put a word that describes how often? e.g frequently etc...
is there a preferred one that the lovely DWP would sooner us put in the boxes

many thanks in advance for any help
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #97731 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA1 ADULT October 2011 form Question

leerg1980 wrote: Throughout the form on various questions it will ask 'how often?' & 'how long each time?'
Ive cracked the how long each time by answering in minutes, but the how often is confusing me, do i enter number(s) e.g 7 for seven days or do i put a word that describes how often? e.g frequently etc...

many thanks in advance for any help

If you search the DLA guides for "how often", there are explanations in context to the questions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• leerg1980
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97739 by leerg1980
Replied by leerg1980 on topic DLA1 ADULT October 2011 form Question
Hi, done this, can't find anything, im new here and ive been filling this form in all day and im about to burst :sick:

does anyone else know do i input with numbers or words??

thanks
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by .

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97741 by

leerg1980 wrote: Hi, done this, can't find anything, im new here and ive been filling this form in all day and im about to burst :sick:

does anyone else know do i input with numbers or words??

thanks

I think what you are looking for is on pages 14 onwards of the DLA Claims Guides links at the top of this page:

DLA Guides

Please repost if you have any further queries.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by .

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
11 years 3 months ago #97764 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic DLA1 ADULT October 2011 form Question
[quote="leerg1980
" post=97722]Throughout the form on various questions it will ask 'how often?' & 'how long each time?'

many thanks in advance for any help[/quote]

This is based on how many days you need care, how often each day it takes to provide you with care 'reasonably not medically' and the length of each care session.

For example. I need care every day, I need care 4-5 times each day, and each session of care lasts around 45 minutes to 1 hour.

NB. This is an example only, please modify it to fit your own care needs.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.