× Members

Change from Work related group

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #97774 by valster
Change from Work related group was created by valster
Hi,
I had No points when I went for the medical, but i appealed and went to a tribunal where i was awarded Points, thanks to the help I got from You.
I have now been put on the Work Related Activity group but how do i go about trying to
get the decision changed to be on the Support group.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #97781 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Change from Work related group
I am sorry that you did not get the decision that you had hoped for. I am afraid that your only chance of taking this further is to ask for the Statement of Reasons from the tribunal and then get an expert to see if there was any error in Law. Otherwise you have no further option other than to accept the tribunal decision.

Tribunals – Requesting a Statement of Reasons

What is an Error of Law?

If your condition has worstened significantly since the initial decision was made, or if it does at any stage in the future, you can ask for a 'supersession' which will start the process all over again. The onus would be entirely on you to provide proof of your worstened condition.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #97782 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Change from Work related group

Valster wrote: Hi,
I had No points when I went for the medical, but i appealed and went to a tribunal where i was awarded Points, thanks to the help I got from You.
I have now been put on the Work Related Activity group but how do i go about trying to
get the decision changed to be on the Support group.

Hi,

If your forum username is your real name, you may wish to change it, as they forum can be viewed by the general public, see : My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: Altered username on quote

More
11 years 2 months ago #97784 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Change from Work related group

bro58 wrote: Hi,

If your forum username is your real name, you may wish to change it, as they forum can be viewed by the general public, see : My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

bro58

Well spotted bro!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #97786 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Change from Work related group

Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

bro58 wrote: Hi,

bro58

Well spotted bro!

Cheers MHB,

It's generally you that picks up on this . :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.