× Members

ESA Stopped

• soulboy
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98084 by soulboy
ESA Stopped was created by soulboy
Hi just received a letter saying my ESA is to stop soon I used to receive DLA and ICB lost my DLA at appeal not heard about my ESa appeal have been waiting 9 mths what can I do now ?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98089 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Stopped

soulboy wrote: Hi just received a letter saying my ESA is to stop soon I used to receive DLA and ICB lost my DLA at appeal not heard about my ESa appeal have been waiting 9 mths what can I do now ?

Thanks

Hi sb,

If your CB ESA payments are ceasing due to exhaustion of your 365 days entitlement, you could apply for IR ESA, you will need to obtain and fill in an ESA3, Sample ESA 3 Form

See also : Asset rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

bro58

• soulboy
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98098 by soulboy
Replied by soulboy on topic ESA Stopped
Don't think I could claim I live in a flat i own and rent the bottom part out ?

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98110 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Stopped

soulboy wrote: Don't think I could claim I live in a flat i own and rent the bottom part out ?

Hi sm,

Another alternative, would be to request a supersession/review, if your medical conditions have deteriorated, or you have new ones.

This is possible whilst you have an ongoing appeal. However if your appeal to go into the SG was successful, and your request for a supersession wasn't, either the Tribunals decision would only count until the date of the supersession decision, if the supersession occured first, or if the Tribunal decision came first, it would be superseded by the review decision.

Hopefully, your hearing should not take much longer, if you are successfully placed into the SG, the award will be backdated to the time of the adverse decision, and your 365 day clock will be reset to zero.

Have you tried contacting The Tribunals Service for an update ?

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.