× Members

ESA WRAG

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98233 by lolbol
ESA WRAG was created by lolbol
Hi please help. I have been asked to find out the following information for a friend and wondered if any of you wonderful people could help?

My friend is in receipt of ESA CB WRAG. This is due to expire on 3/3/13, due to the 365 day time limit. Could any of you please advise if my friend has to apply for ESA IR WRAG or will DWP automatically transfer me. My friend has no other income or savings. Is there an expiry date for ESA IR WRAG like there is for ESA CB WRAG ie 365 days???

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98235 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA WRAG

Lauren wrote: Hi please help. I have been asked to find out the following information for a friend and wondered if any of you wonderful people could help?

My friend is in receipt of ESA CB WRAG. This is due to expire on 3/3/13, due to the 365 day time limit. Could any of you please advise if my friend has to apply for ESA IR WRAG or will DWP automatically transfer me. My friend has no other income or savings. Is there an expiry date for ESA IR WRAG like there is for ESA CB WRAG ie 365 days???

Thanks in advance

Hi L,

Your friend will have to request and fill in an ESA 3 Form : Sample ESA 3 Form

There is no 365 day limit with payment of IR ESA as there is with CB ESA.

bro58

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98236 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA WRAG

bro58 wrote:

Lauren wrote: Hi please help. I have been asked to find out the following information for a friend and wondered if any of you wonderful people could help?

Thanks in advance

Hi L,

Your friend will have to request and fill in an ESA 3 Form : Sample ESA 3 Form

There is no 365 day limit with payment of IR ESA as there is with CB ESA.

bro58

I should have added that The DWP did state that they would invite CB ESA claimants to apply for IR ESA 8 weeks before their CB ESA was due to end.

As we all know, what the DWP say they will do, and what they actually do, can be a totally different matter. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.