× Members

migration to esa

• alwill09
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98298 by alwill09
migration to esa was created by alwill09
I realise that the previously stated procedures regarging transfer of existing incapacity benefit have been torn up, but does anyone have any up-to-date info on when migration is likely to take place? I have been on I.B. for several years and still haven't heard anything about my transfer to ESA.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98303 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic migration to esa

alwill09 wrote: I realise that the previously stated procedures regarging transfer of existing incapacity benefit have been torn up, but does anyone have any up-to-date info on when migration is likely to take place? I have been on I.B. for several years and still haven't heard anything about my transfer to ESA.

Hi a09,

I am afraid there is no update to the original advice given by the DWP. Therefore, you could be migrated over to ESA, anytime, between now, and Spring 2014.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.