× Members

0 Points to support group at ESA tribunal

• FranB
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98353 by FranB
Reading others success gave me so much more reassurance going into my appeal. I wanted to share my news... 0 points in my medical... my healthcare team were shocked when they read what the Dr wrote, as it just did not reflect me at all! I took his report very hard, and was at a complete loss of what to do, or what to expect next. But on taking it to appeal with the support of CAB, my heathcare team and of course the information and peoples stories on this websit., The tribunal asked me a couple of questions and the decision was made in under 5 min... i nearly cried when they put me in the support group, the relief was very intense. I can now focus on my rehab... until the next time! :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98356 by

FranB wrote: Reading others success gave me so much more reassurance going into my appeal. I wanted to share my news... 0 points in my medical... my healthcare team were shocked when they read what the Dr wrote, as it just did not reflect me at all! I took his report very hard, and was at a complete loss of what to do, or what to expect next. But on taking it to appeal with the support of CAB, my heathcare team and of course the information and peoples stories on this websit., The tribunal asked me a couple of questions and the decision was made in under 5 min... i nearly cried when they put me in the support group, the relief was very intense. I can now focus on my rehab... until the next time! :)

Great news FB !!!! :woohoo:

That is some going, 0 points to The SG !!!

Well done for fighting for your entitlement.

Thanks for letting us all know, and for your positive comments. :)

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

More
11 years 2 months ago #98357 by Mags
Super news :)

• sandra
11 years 2 months ago #98361 by sandra
Replied by sandra on topic 0 Points to support group at ESA tribunal
Well done! Its really encouraging to hear of such successful outcomes from appeals, especially for people like myself who are waiting for their appeals and are constantly worrying and getting so stressed out about what to expect.
Congratulations!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.