× Members

esa85a

More
11 years 2 months ago #98383 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic esa85a
Thanks for that Mrs H..I sort of understand that now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98405 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic obstructive sleep apnea
are there any members that have problems with OSA and the treatment not working well? I have been diagnosed only a few months ago and I'm struggling using the cpap, ie. waking up panicking as i cant breathe properly and taking it off. just wondered if anyone has the same problems.
thanks

More
11 years 2 months ago #98410 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic obstructive sleep apnea
I suffer from a mixture of sleep apnoea, was diagnosed in 2001, the first year was hell, finding the right mask, machine etc. my sleep nurse was fantastic and I did get through it, though I take if off in my sleep, switch it off and go walkies, but that's something different, but I would say stick at it.

Mags

More
11 years 2 months ago #98554 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic obstructive sleep apnea
Thanks Mags. I still find it very hard to wake up in the mornings even if i've had the cpap on for quite a few hours in the night. But I always wake up without it on as I must take it off in my sleep. I will carry on with it but god knows how long it will take to feel the benefits of wearing it.
Regards nicolesnin

More
11 years 2 months ago #98673 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic obstructive sleep apnea
Hi nicolesnin

You might be interested in www.hope2sleepguide.co.uk, it is a forum where people talk to each other about their sleep apnoea, and how it affects thems, Kath is brilliant, keeps us updated with medical info etc.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolesnin

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98678 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic obstructive sleep apnea

Mags wrote: Hi nicolesnin

You might be interested in www.hope2sleepguide.co.uk, it is a forum where people talk to each other about their sleep apnoea, and how it affects thems, Kath is brilliant, keeps us updated with medical info etc.

Mags

Hi M,

I have allowed your post, as I understand that you are trying to be helpful. :)

Can other members please shy away from turning it in to a disussion though, as the last thing that I want to do is lock it. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.