× Members

IB TO ESA WITHOUT MEDICAL.

• nicholas24
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98430 by nicholas24
IB TO ESA WITHOUT MEDICAL. was created by nicholas24
I just wanted to say how grateful I am to the guides I used to complete my ESA50 (old style) which was submitted to ATOS pre Christmas. Got my letter from the Jobcenre this morning, dated 24 January, 2013, confirming a straight transfer to ESA with no loss of benefits. Wonderful news and all thanks to this website an my well spent membership!
;)

Nick P.

I'd been on IB for 14 years prior to my ESA transfer and got an ill-health pension (and early retirement) from my company in 1999, I cannot emphasise enough the need for documentation, even if it is historical, let the paper trail tell your story if possible.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98436 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic IB TO ESA WITHOUT MEDICAL.

nicholas24 wrote: I just wanted to say how grateful I am to the guides I used to complete my ESA50 (old style) which was submitted to ATOS pre Christmas. Got my letter from the Jobcenre this morning, dated 24 January, 2013, confirming a straight transfer to ESA with no loss of benefits. Wonderful news and all thanks to this website an my well spent membership!
;)

Nick P.

I'd been on IB for 14 years prior to my ESA transfer and got an ill-health pension (and early retirement) from my company in 1999, I cannot emphasise enough the need for documentation, even if it is historical, let the paper trail tell your story if possible.

Hi n24,

Well done on a successful transfer to ESA !!!! :)

You do not state which group of ESA that you have been placed in, Work Related Activity Group, (WRAG) or Support Group, (SG)

If it is the WRAG, as you were previously in receipt of IB, you would be transferred to Contribution Based ESA, (CB ESA) if this is the case, and you do not receive an Income Related ESA, (IR ESA) top-up for any reason, (it would have been an Income Support, (IS) top up when you were receiving IB).
then you should read the following :

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB) , from our : ESA FAQ’s

The following FAQ's may also be of interest :

What will I be transferred to?

What will I be paid?

Will my pension be disregarded under ESA?

From our : IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

I hope that I have not rained on your parade, :( you may well already be aware of the above.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.