Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Over 80,000 claimants and professionals subscribe to the UK's leading source of benefits news.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC:

keep on going 7 years 6 months ago #98464

had an atos medical in june ,in november got a letter saying i had been put in wrag group. i appealed this as i beleive i should be in support group.letter just arrived saying they have found in my favour. its taken since sept 2010 to reach this point and many times i thought of giving up.would like to say a big thanks to this site for all the help and advice....its kept me going when things looked grey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by .

keep on going 7 years 6 months ago #98468

Brian wrote: had an atos medical in june ,in november got a letter saying i had been put in wrag group. i appealed this as i beleive i should be in support group.letter just arrived saying they have found in my favour. its taken since sept 2010 to reach this point and many times i thought of giving up.would like to say a big thanks to this site for all the help and advice....its kept me going when things looked grey.

Hi B,

That is excellent news !!! :woohoo:

Well done for persevering, and getting the correct award of ESA, that you are entitled to.

Thank you for letting us know, and for your kind words regarding B&W.

bro58

keep on going 7 years 6 months ago #98470

This has been a very long road for you, well done for persevering! Thank you for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

keep on going 7 years 6 months ago #98477

Well done, very happy for you.

• Page:
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS