× Members

points at medical

• john barker
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98496 by john barker
points at medical was created by john barker
my wife received a letter this morning from a benefit centre telling her she has been placed in a work related activity group.How can she find out how many points she gained at her medical exam with atos .Many thanks john b
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98504 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic points at medical

johnbarker wrote: my wife received a letter this morning from a benefit centre telling her she has been placed in a work related activity group.How can she find out how many points she gained at her medical exam with atos .Many thanks john b

Hi,

Well done on your wife's WRAG award, thanks for letting us know. :)

Firstly, if your forum username is your real name, you may wish to change it, see :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

To find out how many points your wife was awarded, etc, you would have to request a copy of The ESA85 medical report.

This can be done by ringing the phone number of the Benefits Office on any ESA letters from the DWP that you may have.

You may also wish to request any ESA Forms/Documents that were used in coming to the WRAG decision

It may be best to do this formally by issuing a Subject Access Request, (SAR) which can be downloaded, filled in, and printed off from here :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

There should also be an LT54, there may be an : ESA 113 Questionnaire if one was sent to your wife's G.P. and there could also be an : ESA72 Form

See here a list of potentially available : ESA Forms

See also : ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If your wife is entitled to Contribution Based (CB) ESA only, in The WRAG, have a read of this :

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

See also :

Work Focussed Interviews

Work Programme

Changes to ESA Sanctions

Please repost on this topic, if you have any further queries.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.