× Members

Hi new but have read up all the guides and ..

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98636 by blinkiefairy
Hi new but have read up all the guides and .. was created by blinkiefairy
Hi i just want to say that having used the guides and help from cab i won my esa appeal last week now i am wondering what my rate will be is there a sd premuim i can not seem to find out if this is still paid any help would be great i am over 40 single 1 child i do not as yet receive Dla
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #98639 by bro58

blinkiefairy wrote: Hi i just want to say that having used the guides and help from cab i won my esa appeal last week now i am wondering what my rate will be is there a sd premuim i can not seem to find out if this is still paid any help would be great i am over 40 single 1 child i do not as yet receive Dla

Hi bf,

Which group of ESA were you placed in by The Tribunal, WRAG or The Support Group ?

bro58

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #98646 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

blinkiefairy wrote: Hi i just want to say that having used the guides and help from cab i won my esa appeal last week now i am wondering what my rate will be is there a sd premuim i can not seem to find out if this is still paid any help would be great i am over 40 single 1 child i do not as yet receive Dla

Hi bf,

Which group of ESA were you placed in by The Tribunal, WRAG or The Support Group ?

bro58

Hi bf,

If you were transferred over from another benefit to ESA, you should not receive any less than you did before transfer, see : What will I be paid?

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98649 by blinkiefairy
Replied by blinkiefairy on topic Hi new but have read up all the guides and ..
Hi i was on incomesupport then failed the medical was told i was fit for work i appealed and was placed in the support group thank you

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98657 by bro58

blinkiefairy wrote: Hi i was on incomesupport then failed the medical was told i was fit for work i appealed and was placed in the support group thank you

Hi bf,

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Well done on being placed into The SG, and thanks for letting us know !! :woohoo:

In that case, you should receive no less than you were previously receiving on IS before your transfer to ESA.

The Tribunal decision to place you in The SG should now be backdated to the time of the original fit for work decision that you successfully appealed.

You should be paid all backpayment owed from that date to present.

As you were previously in receipt of IS, you will now be paid Income Related ESA in The SG.

As there is no 365 day limit to payment of ESA for claimants in The SG, you will continue to receive payment for as long as you remain in The SG.

You will be liable to reassessment at regular intervals, see :

How often will I be reviewed

If you haven't yet received your backpayment, it may speed things up if you send a copy of The Tribunal Decision to the DWP Benefits Office that deals with your ESA, see :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #98660 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

blinkiefairy wrote: Hi i was on incomesupport then failed the medical was told i was fit for work i appealed and was placed in the support group thank you

Hi bf,

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Well done on being placed into The SG, and thanks for letting us know !! :woohoo:

In that case, you should receive no less than you were previously receiving on IS before your transfer to ESA.

The Tribunal decision to place you in The SG should now be backdated to the time of the original fit for work decision that you successfully appealed.

You should be paid all backpayment owed from that date to present.

As you were previously in receipt of IS, you will now be paid Income Related ESA in The SG.

As there is no 365 day limit to payment of ESA for claimants in The SG, you will continue to receive payment for as long as you remain in The SG.

You will be liable to reassessment at regular intervals, see :

How often will I be reviewed

If you haven't yet received your backpayment, it may speed things up if you send a copy of The Tribunal Decision to the DWP Benefits Office that deals with your ESA, see :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

Hi bf,

I should have stated that there is also no 365 day limit to payment of Income Related ESA even if you are placed into The WRAG in a future reassessment, see :

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

You do not have to take part in Work Focussed Interviews or WRA whilst you are in The SG, you can do so voluntarily if you wish.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.