× Members

esa 50

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98709 by garth
esa 50 was created by garth
i am in the support group of esa, so why have they sent me out an esa 50, as if i am a new claimant or transferring which i am not???
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98712 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa 50

Debs wrote: i am in the support group of esa, so why have they sent me out an esa 50, as if i am a new claimant or transferring which i am not???

Hi D,

All ESA recipients, whether in The WRAG or SG, will be reassessed at regular intervals, see :

How often will I be reviewed

Each ESA award will come with a recommended length of the award, (The Prognosis) before the claimant is reassessed.

You should treat each reassessment as if it was your first, and you should not assume that The DWP/ATOS know anything regarding your current limitations.

Is your ESA50 the ESA50 03/11, which should be printed at the bottom left of Page 1, or is it the new version ESA50_012013_006_001, which should be printed at the bottom right of the final page ?

See this post :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...1&limitstart=0#98023

Our ESA Claims Guides can be accessed here : ESA Claims Guides

If you have the new ESA50 Steve should have updated the guide for this, by the weekend.

Please repost here if you have any further queries.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.