ESA Appeal rate length

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98814 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Appeal rate length

Gordon wrote: No problem

Gordon

Cheers G, :)

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• John
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #98816 by John
Replied by John on topic ESA Appeal rate length
Thank you Gordon and bro58

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98817 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Appeal rate length

John wrote: Thank you Gordon and bro58

No problem J,

We will post a definitive source to the information that we have given on this topic, if we can find one.

So keep an eye on the forum, in case we do. :)

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago #98818 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Appeal rate length
It is so confusing, isn't it?!

I have a friend who I have helped to appeal (against a 'fit to work' decision) and I have assured her that she will be gettiing her NI credits during this time. It seems that I might have misled her? She has underlying right to CA too, should she contact anyone and make sure she is getting her contributions credited?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: John

• John
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #98820 by John
Replied by John on topic ESA Appeal rate length
I'm not totally convinced you don't get N.I.credits on assessment rate yet,especially as i'm covered off sick with form med 3

More
11 years 2 months ago #98821 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Appeal rate length

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: It is so confusing, isn't it?!

I have a friend who I have helped to appeal (against a 'fit to work' decision) and I have assured her that she will be gettiing her NI credits during this time. It seems that I might have misled her? She has underlying right to CA too, should she contact anyone and make sure she is getting her contributions credited?

If she really has an underlying entitlement to CA, in as much as she has made an application for CA which has been accepted but cannot be paid because of other benefits she is receiving, then she should be OK because as I understand it you get NI Contributions with CA (not NI Credits), but if in doubt check.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, John

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.