× Members

worried

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98796 by cw
worried was created by cw
hello all. i sent my esa form off and they recived it at wembley on 21st december. i included supporting letters. my brother sent his to the same office a couple of weeks before me and was sent for a medical after 2 weeks. i still have heard nothing, i know time varies, my condition is mental where as my brother is physical, could this be why he was seem for a medical after 2 weeks of them getting his form and im still waiting after sending form approx 7 weeks. i know they recieved my form i sent it special delivery and it was signed for. any advice would be great thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98797 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic worried

lilliegez wrote: hello all. i sent my esa form off and they recived it at wembley on 21st december. i included supporting letters. my brother sent his to the same office a couple of weeks before me and was sent for a medical after 2 weeks. i still have heard nothing, i know time varies, my condition is mental where as my brother is physical, could this be why he was seem for a medical after 2 weeks of them getting his form and im still waiting after sending form approx 7 weeks. i know they recieved my form i sent it special delivery and it was signed for. any advice would be great thanks.

I am sorry there could any number of reasons why you have heard nothing yet. Wembley is a maildrop site, so it handles forms for a number of ATOS offices, so it is possible that your case is being handled by a different office with a different waiting time, they may have decided that you need to see a doctor rather than a nurse and because there are fewer of these you will have to wait, perhaps they have ramped up their case load following the Christmas break, and of course they may have decided that you do not need an assessment and have returned your form to the DWP.

Bottomline, the only way to know is to contact ATOS for an update.You should be able to phone them

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98805 by cw
Replied by cw on topic worried
many thanks. i am unable to talk over the phone so cannot ring them myself. if my mother rang to see how my claim was progressing would they give her the info.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98809 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic worried
They would need you to answer security questions first, the you could pass the phone to someone else (unless your mother didn't tell them that she is not you and knows the answers to your secrity questions :whistle: ) .

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98811 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic worried
Hi L,

There is a link to e-mail ATOS at the top right of this page, under "Contact Us" :

www.atoshealthcare.com/claimants

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.