× Members

Wrag To Support group win but!

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98857 by Roidininki
Wrag To Support group win but! was created by Roidininki
The person I'm representing has not had a letter to say decision has been looked at again and changed.
This was about being placed in the WRAG group first week in November 2012 .
However .
A letter has come saying this is what we will pay you each week and includes the Support Group amount as well as Severely disabled amount as well as the Disability Income Guarantee amount plus the £71 Living expenses amount.... amounts being applicable between 6th November-31st December 2012.=£178.05

Arrears of £221.01 to be paid.

From 1st January 2013 your ESA will be £109.05 amount
But didn't it state the previous sum was £178.05?

From 9th April ESA will be £109.45

So the assumed sanction of £71 for not attending a WFI[ because she wasn't fit to go into this group because of a severe mental disorder ] is still in place ?Although she wasn't told that a sanction was going to be imposed first week in January[ what it looks like to me ]

Can anyone figure these figures out ? I know it's a win to be moved from WRAG but these figures ? Maybe another head needed?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98859 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Wrag To Support group win but!

Roidininki wrote: The person I'm representing has not had a letter to say decision has been looked at again and changed.
This was about being placed in the WRAG group first week in November 2012 .
However .
A letter has come saying this is what we will pay you each week and includes the Support Group amount as well as Severely disabled amount as well as the Disability Income Guarantee amount plus the £71 Living expenses amount.... amounts being applicable between 6th November-31st December 2012.=£178.05

Arrears of £221.01 to be paid.

From 1st January 2013 your ESA will be £109.05 amount
But didn't it state the previous sum was £178.05?

From 9th April ESA will be £109.45

So the assumed sanction of £71 for not attending a WFI[ because she wasn't fit to go into this group because of a severe mental disorder ] is still in place ?Although she wasn't told that a sanction was going to be imposed first week in January[ what it looks like to me ]

Can anyone figure these figures out ? I know it's a win to be moved from WRAG but these figures ? Maybe another head needed?

We are not in a position to calculate payment amounts on the forum, but a quick observation, the difference in the two amounts you quote is £69 not £71!

As to the missing Decision letters, I assume that there has still been no official notification of the WRAG sanction, I would suggest you contact the DWP office dealing with his claim in writing, requesting copies of the Decision notices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98861 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Wrag To Support group win but!
Hi R,

The figures quoted "From 9th April" may well include the annual rise, see :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...id=10&id=95856#95856

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago #98862 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Wrag To Support group win but!

bro58 wrote: Hi R,

The figures quoted "From 9th April" may well include the annual rise, see :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...id=10&id=95856#95856

bro58

That was my first thought, but the £109.45 figure does not corrrespond to any combination for ESA that I can see, so it really need someone to sit down and work it out from scratch.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roidininki

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.