× Members

Atos pay out

More
11 years 2 months ago #98981 by citymike
Atos pay out was created by citymike
I have just been been reading an article in my local paper concerning a man with MS who after receiving corrospondence from Atos re his reassessment of DLA contacted them to ask if he could have letters sent to him in large print as due to his illness he struggled to read normal print.
When he spoke to them on the phone with his request he was told if he could read the telephone no on the letter he could read the whole letter.
To cut a long story short after several requests and getting nowhere he contacted a local Law centre who took up his case and took a court order out against Atos.
However before a date was fixed Atos paid out £1000.00 plu costs to avoid a court case.
CM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98988 by moaner
Replied by moaner on topic Atos pay out
I have also asked atos to send everything in large print but to no avail I know how hard it is to keep your mail to yourself when you cant read it. Good on this man, but will they now send info ect in large print when requested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.