× Members

ESA medical - Very strange indeed

More
11 years 2 months ago #99044 by Naughtybonbon
ESA medical - Very strange indeed was created by Naughtybonbon

Gordon wrote: Naughtybonbon

The questions you mention are usually used where the claimant has reported mental health issues, was this something you included on your ESA50?

The only thing I can think of in regard to the examination being "audited" is that ATOS were carrying out some kind of internal quality assurance exercise.

A Decision could be made in week or months, I am afraid there is no way to predict how long it will take.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon

Yes I did mention mental issues as well as many physical problems in the ESA50.

As for the auditing, that makes sense too. It would explain why the doctor insisted that I saw the nurse earlier that day in an attempt to hide the fact I had been overlooked and left in the waiting room for two and a half hours. She told me I was wrong when I said that I had been seen two days before. She also said it had taken an hour to read my form, mind you that's believable due to the size.

I think perhaps a complaint to Atos is needed to show the true extent of my wait is reflected in this audit.

Thanks again

I'll get my head round all this one day, by then it will all change again .......
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99045 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA medical - Very strange indeed
Complaining to ATOS Healthcare

It seems that you now have 2 threads dealing with this subject. I will lock this one so that everything is kept in one place for you :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by slugsta.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.