× Members

Another quick question

• AgoraphobicBubble
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #99158 by AgoraphobicBubble
Another quick question was created by AgoraphobicBubble
Hi again

I was put in WRAG in early October and In my original WFI in November my advisor was great with me and she deferred all my interviews and said she'd be in touch with me in the next 12 months to see how I'm getting on as long as I still continue to see my support worker who's basically helping me with work and thats it, however new regulations came in on December 3rd 2012 with the mandatory work related activity I currently do a couple of hours at my local Oxfam on a Monday and soon to be Tuesday as well once i know my way round, so will I have to worry about them writing to me SOONER than the 8 weeks before my CB ESA runs out, or am I complying and they won't get in touch with me until then?

I asked a similar question, but just seeking clarification or advice?

Cheers.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #99161 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Another quick question

Paul wrote: Hi again

I was put in WRAG in early October and In my original WFI in November my advisor was great with me and she deferred all my interviews and said she'd be in touch with me in the next 12 months to see how I'm getting on as long as I still continue to see my support worker who's basically helping me with work and thats it, however new regulations came in on December 3rd 2012 with the mandatory work related activity I currently do a couple of hours at my local Oxfam on a Monday and soon to be Tuesday as well once i know my way round, so will I have to worry about them writing to me SOONER than the 8 weeks before my CB ESA runs out, or am I complying and they won't get in touch with me until then?

I asked a similar question, but just seeking clarification or advice?

Cheers.

Hi P,

As advised by Gordon on this previous post it would seem that you are complying.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=96911&start=6#98976

You should be invited to apply for IR ESA, and you will probably have to fill in an ESA3, see :

Sample ESA 3 Form

This will enable you to provide details of your financial situation to see whether you pass the "means test" and are therefore entitled to payment of IR ESA.

If you haven't heard from The DWP, around 8 weeks before payment of your CB ESA payments are due to end, you may wish to contact them, and let them know that to wish to apply for IR ESA.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.