× Members

pensions and esa

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #99461 by ridgewood
pensions and esa was created by ridgewood
Hello
Before I ask this question, I have looked at the site today and cannot find the answer, I went to my profile and topics, but only goes back a month, (cannot find last year) maybe you could point me in the right direction please. Anyway I kinda asked a question related to private pension before. I am in receipt of esa ib, and receive £6.50 a fortnight, from a pension.
I noticed that my total esa benefit has been reduced by £58.00 a fortnight, can this be right, I thought that the £6.50 would be the only reduction, nothing else has changed in my circumstances.
Rapheal
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #99464 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pensions and esa

rapheal wrote: Hello
Before I ask this question, I have looked at the site today and cannot find the answer, I went to my profile and topics, but only goes back a month, (cannot find last year) maybe you could point me in the right direction please. Anyway I kinda asked a question related to private pension before. I am in receipt of esa ib, and receive £6.50 a fortnight, from a pension.
I noticed that my total esa benefit has been reduced by £58.00 a fortnight, can this be right, I thought that the £6.50 would be the only reduction, nothing else has changed in my circumstances.
Rapheal

Based on your post the numbers do not look right, however, the only way of resolving this if for you to contact the DWP and ask for a breakdown of the deductions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #99465 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic pensions and esa
Thanks Gordon, I suppose that will be tommorow taken care of, I know I have to ring them, have spent hours going over and over all the papers I have recieved, cannot make any sense of it. could you please let me know where I can find my previous posts from last year.
Rapheal

More
11 years 1 month ago #99469 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pensions and esa

rapheal wrote: Thanks Gordon, I suppose that will be tommorow taken care of, I know I have to ring them, have spent hours going over and over all the papers I have recieved, cannot make any sense of it. could you please let me know where I can find my previous posts from last year.
Rapheal

It should be possible to search the forum using your username but we are having problems with the forum search facilities due to a security issue and have had to withdraw this function until a fix can be applied.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #99470 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic pensions and esa
Thanks, at least I know why now,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.