× Members

Received a 'Change in ESA rates payable' letter..

• AgoraphobicBubble
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99468 by AgoraphobicBubble
Received a 'Change in ESA rates payable' letter.. was created by AgoraphobicBubble
Hi again

This morning I received a 'Change in ESA Rates Payable' letter, telling me that they've looked at my claim again and yet its still exactly the same or telling me my stuff I already know, so is this just an information letter and nothing to worry about?

Cheers
Paul.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99472 by Gordon

Paul wrote: Hi again

This morning I received a 'Change in ESA Rates Payable' letter, telling me that they've looked at my claim again and yet its still exactly the same or telling me my stuff I already know, so is this just an information letter and nothing to worry about?

Cheers
Paul.

The DWP are currently sending out letters with regard to next (tax) years payments, unless you have been recently assessed then I would expect the letter to be about this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AgoraphobicBubble

• AgoraphobicBubble
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #99474 by AgoraphobicBubble
Replied by AgoraphobicBubble on topic Received a 'Change in ESA rates payable' letter..
Thanks Gordon, had no reassessment since the beginning of October so nothing in it then just more information purposes?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.