× Members

ESA Claim from IB

More
11 years 2 months ago #99486 by JM1957
ESA Claim from IB was created by JM1957
I heard today that I have been placed in the Support Group having migrated from IB to ESA. I could not have achieved this without the very helpful Guide, to which I constantly referred as I completed my paperwork. It is worth taking the time to clearly explain as much as possible and to include medical support evidence if you can. I read your Guide several times and I do not regret doing so!

Thank you again at Benefits and Work - I would recommend your website and Guides to anyone undergoing the Benefits process.

Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99487 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Claim from IB
That is great news, thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site.

You might want to ask for the paperwork associated with your claim, this would give you an idea of when to expect reassessment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99490 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Claim from IB

Jeffrey Mellor wrote: I heard today that I have been placed in the Support Group having migrated from IB to ESA. I could not have achieved this without the very helpful Guide, to which I constantly referred as I completed my paperwork. It is worth taking the time to clearly explain as much as possible and to include medical support evidence if you can. I read your Guide several times and I do not regret doing so!

Thank you again at Benefits and Work - I would recommend your website and Guides to anyone undergoing the Benefits process.

Jeff

Hi,

That is really good news, thanks for letting us know. :)

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding our site.

I noticed that you posted your good news on someone elses topic earlier on today.

It is better to start a fresh topic of your own, thankyou.

Did you read Gordon's comments from your other post ? :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=90642&start=6#99454

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.