× Members

TOTALLY STRESSED! ADVICE PLEASE

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99624 by mrbluesky57
TOTALLY STRESSED! ADVICE PLEASE was created by mrbluesky57
I was reassessed for ESA recently, I was in the support group previously. I received a letter on Tuesday to say I had been placed in the Support Group again. Today I received a letter from local job centre stating I was in WRAG Group and a date to attend a work related interview in March. On their system it says Im in Wrag group, but the copy of hte letter also on their system says support group. Totally devastated and awaiting for them to get back to my daughter. Has anyone else had this? Many thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99630 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic TOTALLY STRESSED! ADVICE PLEASE

mrbluesky wrote: I was reassessed for ESA recently, I was in the support group previously. I received a letter on Tuesday to say I had been placed in the Support Group again. Today I received a letter from local job centre stating I was in WRAG Group and a date to attend a work related interview in March. On their system it says Im in Wrag group, but the copy of hte letter also on their system says support group. Totally devastated and awaiting for them to get back to my daughter. Has anyone else had this? Many thanks.

It does happen, but it is rare and usually the other way around, the claimant is told over the phone that they are in the SG and then receive written notice that they are in the WRAG.

Unfortunately, until the matter is clarified, there is nothing that you can do, hopefully it will be resolved quickly and in your favour.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrbluesky57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.