× Members

baffled

• Richard Furlong
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99642 by Richard Furlong
baffled was created by Richard Furlong
hi every one ,um , new to forum ,forgive clumsy start .
currently on income support,
Am due to have medical ,got it deferred to Marylebone instead of Balham
( prompt and helpful )!
have a funny feeling that i will fail medical , wot happens next ?
how long does it take for ATOS medical points award result ?
do i appeal (thought that appeals were being phased out in April)
go for tribunal, or bite the bullet and go to JSA ?
Advice pleease... :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99645 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic baffled
Hi Richard and welcome to the site. You might find this helpful

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It can take from a couple of weeks to a couple of months to get a decision on your claim. You will continue to be paid IS during this time.

You will give yourself a better chance if you look at this before you have your assessment

ESA Medical – What to expect

If you are not awarded ESA you can appeal. After april the claimant will have to request a reconsideration first and will not be paid during this time. However, this has not happened yet! We will talk you through the appeal process if and when the need arises but you can have a look at these in the meanwhile if you wish

IB/IS/SDA transfer FAQs

appeals FAQ

I see that your forum name might be your real name. Many people prefer to use an alias in order to preserve a degree of anonymity on a public site. If that is the case, please see here

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

If you have any further questions, please ask them on this thread. It will be easier to find in future if you mark it as a 'favourite' :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by slugsta. Reason: suubmitted in error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.