× Members

support group

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99675 by mike1983
support group was created by mike1983
whats the point in being in the support group if they c an re-test u at any stage there gonna just keep doing it til your in the WRAG group. i have major depression,autsim and epilepsy and fear that i might not make it into the support group and even if i do it will be for like 3 weeks then they just test you every month making my life and others painful
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99678 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic support group

mike1983 wrote: whats the point in being in the support group if they c an re-test u at any stage there gonna just keep doing it til your in the WRAG group. i have major depression,autsim and epilepsy and fear that i might not make it into the support group and even if i do it will be for like 3 weeks then they just test you every month making my life and others painful

Hi Mike, nice to see you on the forum again.

Whilst it can seem daunting, if you look at the posts over the last few days you will see that many of our members have been reporting success in being placed into the Support Group, often when they did not believe that it was possible.

You will also see that many placed in the SG have been told they will not re-assessed for two or even three years and whilst this cannot be said for all claimants you will certainly not be re-assessed every three weeks.

Your best strategy is to be prepared for when you are transferred to ESA, think about how you and your mother will complete the ESA50 and what evidence you can gather to send with it.

Gordon

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 2 months ago #99682 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic support group
To re-iterate Gordon's advice - the very minimum period before reassessment is 3 months but many of our members have been advised to expect 2 or even 3 years.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.