× Members

ESA work related group

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99722 by Poppy
ESA work related group was created by Poppy
Hi there, can anyone explain to me what exactly you are supposed to do in the work related group. Do you have to go for interviews and do they send you on training courses or can you volenteer to go on training courses. How does it work, thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99728 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA work related group
You might find these FAQs helpful

Work Focussed Interviews

Work Programme

I think we have advised about changing your username in another thread, haven't we*? This is one reason for asking that all queries are kept together as it saves the mods duplicating their efforts and means that we have all available information in one place
:)

* If not, please let me know and I will give you the neccessary information.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99874 by Poppy
Replied by Poppy on topic ESA work related group
Hi there thank you. I have tried to change my name twice by following the link to tec support but it still appears to remain under the same name. If Tec is listening please help, thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99881 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA work related group

Karen Greaves wrote: Hi there thank you. I have tried to change my name twice by following the link to tec support but it still appears to remain under the same name. If Tec is listening please help, thanks

Hi,

Yes I wondered why your username had not changed.

Try using the e-mail address on this FAQ, in your own e-mail account, rather than clicking on the link on the FAQ page :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

If you are still not successful, please return to this topic and let us know.

Quite a lot of members have successfully changed their username recently in a matter of hours.

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99969 by Bearer
Replied by Bearer on topic ESA work related group
Is it correct that JobCentrePlus staff may require WRAG folk to do everything (short of applying for a job) that JSA folk do?

And also that Mandatory Work Activity is not time-limited for WRAG folk, whereas it is for JSA folk?

I've learnt this from your site and its links, I think.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99973 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA work related group

Bearer wrote: Is it correct that JobCentrePlus staff may require WRAG folk to do everything (short of applying for a job) that JSA folk do?

And also that Mandatory Work Activity is not time-limited for WRAG folk, whereas it is for JSA folk?

I've learnt this from your site and its links, I think.

I cannot comment on the JSA aspect of your question as we do not advise on this, but with regard to ESA, claimants can be required to carry out voluntary work or work for a private company that would benefit the community, as there is no specific timescale associated with this activity, I guess it would not be regarded as time limited.

However, any activity that an ESA claimant is asked to undertake, must take into account any restrictions and/or limitations that result from their condition(s), so the DWP do not have carte blanche as to what they can ask you to do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.