× Members

revised decision

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99736 by pollyanna2627
revised decision was created by pollyanna2627
Hi everyone. Thank you to you all on the site for your patience and commitment to everyone. I got another brown envelope on Friday. Oh no not again. Anyway opened it. Good news wrag to support group what a relief. I live in the Merseyside region so thought I would let you all know the timescale of events incase it helps anyone else.
Letter in Aug12 to tell me about IB to ESA change. Sept got ESA50. Sent back Oct 12. November put in WRAG without medical. Sent for ESA85a etc received that paperwork in Nov12. Appealed and sent GL24 on 4/12/12. Got a doc's letter and sent that to the appeal. First WFI on 17/12/12 which I attended. The next one is tomorrow by phone but may not happen now. Rang the appeal service today and was told it is until Oct 13. So a few months break before it starts all over again. :) :) :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99743 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic revised decision
Hi Pollyanna, that is great news :) Thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about B+W.

Just to warn you that the tribunal's recommendation regarding reassessment is only a guideline and DWP do not have to stick to that :( Here's hoping that you are given a good break beofre the merry-go-round starts again!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.