× Members

ESA 50 03/11 or ESA 01/13 help

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99960 by 2loula
ESA 50 03/11 or ESA 01/13 help was created by 2loula
Hi, I received an ESA 50 03/11 to be returned by today 27/2/13, my husband was filling it in for me as I have Multiple Sclerosis.
Some of the form got messed up & we requested a new ESA 50 03/11 form 2 weeks ago, we have rang 5 times & spoken to 8 different people uUrgently asking for the form so we could return it by the due date.
Each time we were assured it had been sent.
Today the form is due in & an ESA 50 01/13 arrived, we rang & they said this is the same form.

I seem to remember reading on here that this new form has different consequences & had been relieved initially to get the ESA 50 03/11 as I have both physical & mental health conditions.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction as I am still new here.

Kind Regards
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99975 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 50 03/11 or ESA 01/13 help

louise wrote: Hi, I received an ESA 50 03/11 to be returned by today 27/2/13, my husband was filling it in for me as I have Multiple Sclerosis.
Some of the form got messed up & we requested a new ESA 50 03/11 form 2 weeks ago, we have rang 5 times & spoken to 8 different people uUrgently asking for the form so we could return it by the due date.
Each time we were assured it had been sent.
Today the form is due in & an ESA 50 01/13 arrived, we rang & they said this is the same form.

I seem to remember reading on here that this new form has different consequences & had been relieved initially to get the ESA 50 03/11 as I have both physical & mental health conditions.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction as I am still new here.

Kind Regards

Hi L,

Is this of any help ? :

The new ESA50 01/13 can be downloaded from the link on this page :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

It should be filled in whilst referring to the appropriate ESA Claims Guides on this page :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...id=10&id=85481#85481

Please repost here if you need any further help.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.