× Members

esa won in wrag group

• Kelly
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99962 by Kelly
esa won in wrag group was created by Kelly
hi,
just want to say thanks for all advice and support and i can happily say the dwp never quired the 2008 regs and have payed me all back pay and sent a confirmation letter as well. kell13 :cheer:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99967 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa won in wrag group

Kelly wrote: hi,
just want to say thanks for all advice and support and i can happily say the dwp never quired the 2008 regs and have payed me all back pay and sent a confirmation letter as well. kell13 :cheer:

Hi K,

That's great news, thanks for letting us know. :)

We had a similar situation with another member, here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...id=10&id=97101#99838

Cheers

bro58

• Kelly
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99983 by Kelly
Replied by Kelly on topic esa won in wrag group
hi bro 58
yes just read the message i must say its all rather mind boggling but if nothing is said their end its better not to rock the boat.
i think i should of qualfied for the sg group as well as i cannot mobilise unaided and needed help on the day of the tribunal to get up from the chair and the fact i really struggle with walking because of chronic pain but the tribunal pointed out harldly anyone qualifies for this group.
i feel like appealing to the tribunal but cannot bare many months again of waiting and then the risk of losing my esa wrag component. :ohmy: kell13
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99987 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa won in wrag group

Kelly wrote: hi bro 58
yes just read the message i must say its all rather mind boggling but if nothing is said their end its better not to rock the boat.
i think i should of qualfied for the sg group as well as i cannot mobilise unaided and needed help on the day of the tribunal to get up from the chair and the fact i really struggle with walking because of chronic pain but the tribunal pointed out harldly anyone qualifies for this group.
i feel like appealing to the tribunal but cannot bare many months again of waiting and then the risk of losing my esa wrag component. :ohmy: kell13

Hi K,

I'm afraid that I can only refer you back to the advice that I gave you here, regarding gaining entry to The SG :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...2&limitstart=0#99525

For now, enjoy your ESA SG backpay. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.