× Members

tribunial

• buntiehare
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99972 by buntiehare
tribunial was created by buntiehare
hi
i am just in the proccess of gathering information to take to my tribunial for my ESA. This includes information from my GP physio and family and friends, could you kind mods point me in the right direction to a guide that could assist me with how to create my statement and what format it needs to be in.

The assistance an help i was getting in my home town is no longer available due to the council cutting funding and services. i have rung the CAB but they are full and cant assist me so i am going it alone.

Any guidance that could be given would be greatley appreciated.

Kind regards
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99979 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic tribunial
Hi bh,

Our appeals FAQs are all here

Appeals FAQs

In particular

How to submit an appeal

What will I be paid while I appeal?

Is there any risk to challenging a decision?

This is our ESA guide

ESA claims and appeals

I don't know whether you are appealing against a 'fit for work' decision or against being put into the WRAG?

If you have any more questions, please ask them here on this thread. You will find it more easily in future if you mark it as a 'favourite' now.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: buntiehare

More
11 years 2 months ago #99980 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic tribunial
Sorry, I haven't actually answered what you asked! :blush:

Preparing for a Tribunal

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: buntiehare

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.