× Members

clarity on 2013 rules please

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99990 by petrocelli
clarity on 2013 rules please was created by petrocelli
Hi
Looking for a little clarity in my own mind, so to speak, if someone could verify please?
With the new rules for ESA 2013, if someone is declaring physical as well as mental health problems, am I correct in the understanding that, you may do both, however, mental health problems must be diagnosed in their own right (recognised classification), as opposed to being a result of a physical illness?
Many thanks...........................heaven only knows how you Mod's keep up to date...................so waring trying to keep abrest of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99992 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic clarity on 2013 rules please
As I understand it, you are almost correct. To gain points on the mental health section, the claimant must have a diagnosed mental health problem - I don't think it matters why this problem has occured.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.