× Members

re rates of backpay after esa tribunal suscess

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99991 by sam
hi just wondering if you can answer this i won my tribunal got support group now 4 weeks later they phoned to say they paying my backpay gave me brief breakdown over phone,jan2012 to april 2012 xxx amount,april 2012 to jan2013 xxx amount then jan 2013 to present xxx amount the first two amounts do not include enhanced disibilty premium cause incapacity to esa transfer was contribution assesment rate but the last one includes that because my 365days up and went to income related assement rate,am i right in thinking because i am entitleted to income related this should go back as far as the origanal decision of jan 2012 for the enhanced disibilty premium as my income has never changed just was not enititled to income support on ib because of age related premium hope i explained ok and apprecite any help thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99995 by Gordon

sam wrote: hi just wondering if you can answer this i won my tribunal got support group now 4 weeks later they phoned to say they paying my backpay gave me brief breakdown over phone,jan2012 to april 2012 xxx amount,april 2012 to jan2013 xxx amount then jan 2013 to present xxx amount the first two amounts do not include enhanced disibilty premium cause incapacity to esa transfer was contribution assesment rate but the last one includes that because my 365days up and went to income related assement rate,am i right in thinking because i am entitleted to income related this should go back as far as the origanal decision of jan 2012 for the enhanced disibilty premium as my income has never changed just was not enititled to income support on ib because of age related premium hope i explained ok and apprecite any help thanks

You need to get face to face advice from somone who can sit down with you and calculate your finances.

Whether you were entitled to an ESA(IR) top-up based on you receiving the EDP will depend on what your total ESA(CB) payment was and whether you received a Transitional Payment and for how much.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.