× Members

ESA

• Cliff
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99993 by Cliff
ESA was created by Cliff
Hello,
I have received a letter today informing me that I am no longer entitled to ESA as I have been on it for 365 days. However, approximately on the 12th April 2012 I appealed the decision of not getting ESA. I was told I had to send sick notes and wait for an appeal; 12 months have passed and I still have not heard about an appeal. I am confused as I have sent in the appeal and have heard nothing. What do I do?
Thank you,
C Tyrer
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99994 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

Cliff wrote: Hello,
I have received a letter today informing me that I am no longer entitled to ESA as I have been on it for 365 days. However, approximately on the 12th April 2012 I appealed the decision of not getting ESA. I was told I had to send sick notes and wait for an appeal; 12 months have passed and I still have not heard about an appeal. I am confused as I have sent in the appeal and have heard nothing. What do I do?
Thank you,
C Tyrer

Hi C,

Did you submit a written appeal using GL24 Form ?

Haven't you heard anything at all regarding this, since submitting your appeal ?

bro58

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100001 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

bro58 wrote:

Cliff wrote: Hello,
Thank you,
C Tyrer

Hi C,

Did you submit a written appeal using GL24 Form ?

Haven't you heard anything at all regarding this, since submitting your appeal ?

bro58

If you have submitted an appeal as above, and heard nothing at all, you need to contact The DWP regarding this.

You should have received correspondence anyway, as once an appeal is submitted, an automatic reconsideration takes place, where a different Decision Maker reviews the adverse decision that you have appealed. You should have been told whether the decision was changed or not at this stage, before The DWP sent your appeal forward to The Tribunal Service.

You need to query this in writing, see :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.