× Members

WFI every 6 months now?

More
10 years 8 months ago #109843 by smc
Replied by smc on topic WFI every 6 months now?

smc wrote:

smc wrote: I had a phone call today from the job centre. I am on ESA and in WRAG group.

Last had interview (WFI) in November 2011 but have since filled in ESA50.

I was told today that they now have to interview people every 6 months either in person or over the phone. She did interview and said she would call me again in 6 months but warned me that by then the work programme might be compulsory and I will have to be signed up to it regardless of my state of health.

So when did the every 6 month thing start?

Just wondering what people's recent experiences of WFI have been?

I expect I will get phone call next month again and just wondering if anyone else has been told anything about work programme becoming compulsory? Unfortunately I am no further forward health wise than when I had last call, doctors and I still trying to find medication to help control my condition.

MTIA!

Anyone had any WFI experience recently???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.