× Members

Abbreviations On Decision Maker's Scoresheet

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100759 by YoursTruly
Hello all,
Is there a standard list of the abbreviations used on the score-sheet? Or does each DM or HCP use their own abbreviations.

Looking at my score-sheet, I am trying to make sense of the abbreviations.

Many Thanks,
YT
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #100764 by Gordon

YoursTruly wrote: Hello all,
Is there a standard list of the abbreviations used on the score-sheet? Or does each DM or HCP use their own abbreviations.

Looking at my score-sheet, I am trying to make sense of the abbreviations.

Many Thanks,
YT

The abbreviations related to the 17 WRAG descriptors and their sub-descriptors and everybody should be using the same set.

I do not think these are explained in our ESA Claim guides but they are used in the WCA Handbook which is in the same section on the Members Only area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100775 by YoursTruly
Replied by YoursTruly on topic Abbreviations On Decision Maker's Scoresheet
Thanks Gordon,
I've searched the Handbook, but cannot find the abbreviations. The ones 'm looking for are used in the Outcome column under Atos HCP on the score-sheet. Examples are LTd, AHd,IAd.

YT
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100778 by Gordon

YoursTruly wrote: Thanks Gordon,
I've searched the Handbook, but cannot find the abbreviations. The ones 'm looking for are used in the Outcome column under Atos HCP on the score-sheet. Examples are LTd, AHd,IAd.

YT

Have a look at section 3.2.2 and in particular 3.5.2 onwards.

"LT" is Learning Tasks and the "d" (in this case) is none of the above apply.
"AH" is Awareness of Hazard.
"IA" Initiating and Completing Personal Action

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hundi

More
11 years 2 months ago #100783 by YoursTruly
Replied by YoursTruly on topic Abbreviations On Decision Maker's Scoresheet

Gordon wrote: Have a look at section 3.2.2 and in particular 3.5.2 onwards.

"LT" is Learning Tasks and the "d" (in this case) is none of the above apply.
"AH" is Awareness of Hazard.
"IA" Initiating and Completing Personal Action

Gordon

Thanks once again, Gordon.
I realized, after looking again, that the lowercase letter was referring to the score for that descriptor. When I searched the Handbook, I missed the abbreviations as I was searching for, eg LTd, whereas in the Handbook the lowercase letter was in parentheses 'LT(d)' :blush:

My apologies.
YT

More
11 years 2 months ago #100787 by Gordon

YoursTruly wrote: Thanks once again, Gordon.
I realized, after looking again, that the lowercase letter was referring to the score for that descriptor. When I searched the Handbook, I missed the abbreviations as I was searching for, eg LTd, whereas in the Handbook the lowercase letter was in parentheses 'LT(d)' :blush:

My apologies.
YT

If it was easy, even the politicians would understand it :)

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.