× Members

Income and Savings when receiving CB ESA

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100806 by bluey149
I am due to have a meeting with a Compliance Officer, it would appear that there may be a problem with my Occupational Pension. In the letter i received it states that i must provide the following information;

Details of Occupational Pension Fair enough.

Details of any earnings; myself or wife.

Any savings

Any ISA'S

Any property or land

As far as i'm aware i thought that only Pensions could affect CB ESA and not savings or earnings. I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of any written matter that i could read up. Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100809 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Income and Savings when receiving CB ESA

chrisB wrote: I am due to have a meeting with a Compliance Officer, it would appear that there may be a problem with my Occupational Pension. In the letter i received it states that i must provide the following information;

Details of Occupational Pension Fair enough.

Details of any earnings; myself or wife.

Any savings

Any ISA'S

Any property or land

As far as i'm aware i thought that only Pensions could affect CB ESA and not savings or earnings. I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of any written matter that i could read up. Thanks

Hi cB,

Interviews with Compliance Officers "can" be of quite a robust nature.

I am afraid that you will have to comply with any information that they may request regarding your personal financial details.

Failure to comply, may result in suspension of your benefits.

Have a look at this information provided as a result of an FOI request :

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/customer_compliance_department

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/customer_compliance_department_u

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.